Handling time before shipping is 2-3 business days after order. Before shipping each board is thoroughly checked and properly packed. Estimated delivery time for USPS Priority shipping is 1-3 business days.
After the cutting board is shipped you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number.
We ship international too, for details please email us at email@example.com
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICIES
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICIES
When you purchase a cutting board from us, We want you to be absolutely satisfied with this lifetime investment. As such, we offer returns on all completely new and unused items within 30 days of purchase, while defective items will be replaced at no charge to you.
We charge a 20% flat restocking fee on all new and unused items. Please note that it will be the responsibility of the buyer to also pay for return shipping.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization and further instructions.
• New products still in original packaging
• Products with defects
• Products damaged from shipping
• Incorrectly shipped items
NON-RETURNABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE PRODUCTS
• Any used product
• Gift Cards
• Custom orders
• International Orders
• Engraved/Carved products or engraving services
• Products with no verifiable proof of purchase from MDR Works
• Boards that have gone through the dishwasher (yes we will know)
• Due to the nature of the sale, any custom, engraving or personalized order is non-refundable once paid for.
RETURN & REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Damaged or Incorrect Orders
If your items(s) have been damaged during shipping, are defective or there are missing or incorrect items, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the item(s) so that we can send a replacement. If I we are not notified within 7 days, we reserve the right to refuse any damage or missing item claims after this period.
Please email us a description of the issue, photos are helpful too. We will then issue a return and a return shipping label for you to send back your order. Upon receiving the return, we will send out a replacement product for you as quickly as possible.
Again, please notify us as soon as possible, as our window for filing an insurance claim is limited to 7 days. If we are notified of damaged or missing goods after 7 days, we will be unable to refund or replace your items.
Note: Defective or damaged items are not returnable for a refund and will only be replaced. We have this policy in place due to customers purposely damaging products to avoid paying return shipping fees for unwanted items.
ALL OTHER RETURNS
1) Review our return policy checklist above to ensure your order qualifies.
2) Email us at email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
3) Put your order back into its original packaging and in the shipping container and include a copy of your receipt, along with your RMA number.
4) Ship the package back to the specific address provided by our support staff.
Please note that MDR Works will not be responsible for return shipping costs or lost shipments, so we highly advise you to use a shipping carrier with tracking and/or delivery insurance, especially with higher value items.
5) Once we have received the return, we will notify you by email and begin processing the return. It should take 3 to 5 business days to process and refunds will be put back onto the original payment method. A restocking fee of 20% will be assessed to cover our cost of shipping. Please note that shipping fees that were paid as part of the order are not refundable.
Your refund should show up on your billing statement within 1 to 2 cycles.
Returns sent in without prior RMA approval and not in brand new condition will not be refunded and/or disposed. New boards within the 30 day return period will be assessed an 20% restocking fee for the added time to research and process the return.
WHY RESTOCKING FEES?
Shipping is a major cost of doing business for us. After all, we’re sending big hunks of wood in the mail! We take time to pack our boxes extra well (bubble wrap, foam corners, wadded paper etc.).
On average, it costs us $25 to ship a $100 cutting board. Even for a $40 board, we take the same level of care and our shipping cost can still be $20 on that $40 board.
For this reason, we are forced to charge a restocking fee to cover the cost of shipping. We don’t like this any more than you, but our restocking fees are already subsidized below the actual cost, so that we help share in the cost of returns.
If your cutting board is simply too big or you don’t like the look of it for any reason, we do offer exchanges to make sure you’re happy. Our exchange process is fairly simple: we issue you a return label and you will be given store credit for the amount of your purchase, minus the return shipping cost. We do not charge a restocking fee on returns, so we share in the cost of shipping.
TO ARRANGE AN EXCHANGE:
1) Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you would like to return your item for store credit.
2) We will send a return label to you so that you can return your order
3) Once we receive your order, we will credit you with the value of your items purchased, minus return shipping fees. Note that any shipping charges paid originally will not be credited.